Online Master's Degrees in Business
Become a Market-Ready Business Leader
Why Choose Wake Forest for Your Online Master’s in Business?
Develop the leadership, analytical, and technical expertise that matter most in today’s fast-changing global economy. Built for working professionals, online graduate business programs from top-ranked Wake Forest provide the highest-quality education wherever you are. Select the online Master of Business Administration (MBA) or the online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA).
Ranked and Respected
Attend a university that has been rated one of the nation’s top universities for more than 20 years in a row.¹ Wake Forest is also top ranked as a best value school.
Flexible and Convenient
Balance work, life, and school with 100% online coursework. No relocation required. And with 3 starts per year, you can begin classes whenever you're ready.
Powered by Market Needs
Gain the in-demand skills that employers seek. Our faculty are closely connected to the market, allowing them to deliver a cutting-edge curriculum that addresses real-world business challenges.
Which Online Business Master’s Program Is Right for You?
Master of Business Administration (MBA)—Online
MBA programs are designed for students who want to achieve supervisory or executive roles by learning advanced business skills and concepts. You will:
- Acquire leadership and management skills.
- Learn a blend of finance, operations management, strategy, marketing, project management, and technology, and understand how those disciplines are interrelated.
- Make strategic decisions and solve problems.
- Lead people and companies and inspire others to achieve professional and organizational goals.
- Gain soft skills such as teamwork, communications, and interpersonal skills that are key to effective relationship-building.
Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)—Online
MSBA programs are designed for students who want to lead organizations through data-driven decision-making. You will:
- Learn to use technology, statistics, and quantitative data to solve problems.
- Analyze complex sets of data and translate their findings into strategic business recommendations.
- Acquire advanced, applied technical skills in a range of areas such as forecasting, prescriptive analytics, machine learning, and business modeling.
- Understand how to use Big Data to make a lasting impact in business and society.
- Learn leadership, strategy, and management science in order to influence teams and organizations.
A Diverse, Vibrant Community
Through our broad and influential student, faculty, and alumni network, you can gain career guidance, build lifelong relationships, and enhance your ability to lead.
Collaborate and engage with classmates and faculty through small classes and interactive technology platforms.
Join a network of 15,000 School of Business alumni who work across the globe as CEOs, executives, nonprofit leaders, data scientists, lawyers, consultants, and entrepreneurs.
The Wake Forest School of Business is consistently placed among the world’s best by major ranking organizations. Our attention to both character and competency leads to proven outcomes for our graduates, who enjoy the prestige of having completed the rigors of our top-ranked programs and the lifelong advantages of a robust alumni network.
Our graduates achieve professional success while committing themselves to higher causes. The strong core philosophies of our graduate business programs produce ethical, principled leaders who exert influence far beyond business and the corporate world.
NOTES AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ